NFAEE is the one and only all India Federation of Atomic Energy Worker, recognised by Government of india/Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
It represents the Industrial, Research & Development and Serivce organisations under Department of Atomic Energy.
26 Unions and associations of DAE Employees recognised under CCS (RSA) Rule are affilaited with NFAEE
NFAEE is affiliated with Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers (CCGEW).
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative (Machinery)
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi — 110001
No.NC/JCM/2015 Dated: July 6, 2015
Shri Pradeep Kumar Sinha, Cabinet Secretary,
(Government of India),
I, on behalf of Staff Side, National Council (JCM), greet you on your joining as Cabinet Secretary, Government of India.
Sir, you are aware that, more than 26 lakh Central Government Employees, working in the Railways, Defence, Postal and other Central Government Organizations, are facing lots of problems, which are unresolved due to non-functioning of the NC/JCM.
More than 05 years have passed, there has not been a single meeting of the National Council (JCM).
Non-resolution of the problems of the Central Government Employees has forced them jointly to resolve for a National Indefinite Strike from 23rd November, 2015.
I hope, you will take keen interest in resolution of the problems, submitted through our agenda as well as Charter of Demands at an earliest to keep industrial peace in the country.
I do not feel good to write all these issues in my first letter, but I am forced by the circumstances to write all this.
With kind regards!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary (Staff Side)
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/15/140 13.07.2015
Sub:- General Council Meeting at Mumbai- Reg
The preparation for holding General Council Meeting at Mumbai is going on full swing. The office bearers of Mumbai based affiliates met on 10th July 2015 at the office of DPS (DAE) Employees Association in VS Bhavan and decided to take all efforts to make the General Council meeting a grand success.
Response from the affiliates of out station also encouraging and most of the affiliates has been sent the communication to the Guest House as well as to the Head Quarters about their arrival to Mumbai to attend the General Council Meeting. Following out station unions and associations confirmed their participation in the General Council meeting:
01.AEEA RMP Mysore
02.HWEU HWP Tuticorine
03.HWSASSA HWP Tuticorine
04.ZEU Zirconium Plant Palayakayal
05.GSOEA GSO Kalpakkam
06.BARCFEA BARCF Kalpakkam
07.NUFCOSSA NFC Hyderabad
08.VECCSA VECC Kolkata
09.HWP(M)SASSA HWP Manuguru
10.HWP(M)EA HWP Manuguru
11.AMDEU AMD Hyderabad
12.AEEA IGCAR Kalpakkam
13.HWPEU HWP Talcher
14.NFCIWU * NFC Hyderabad
15.RAKU * HWP Kota
16.BPKS * HWP Baroda
17.CATSA ** RRCAT Indore
*Office bearers of NFCIWU, RAKU and BPKS confirmed their participation through telephonically and intimated that sent the message to the Guest House for accommodation.
**General Secretary, CATSA communicated that immediately will send the details of participation.
The affiliates are requested to note the following
1. Decision of Confederation Call:
For better discussion and decision the Secretariat proposed to all affiliated unions and associations to discuss the agenda item of call given by Confederation of Central Government Employees & workers for 2nd September Strike on the call of Central Trade Unions and Indefinite Strike from 23rd November 2015 on call given by National JCA of JCM participants in the Executive /Managing Committee of the respective unions and associations. The Copy of the decision taken in the in the National Executive of Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers and the resolution adopted in the meeting is attached herewith for discussion in the Committee meetings.
2. Subscription dues:
Please refer the letter no. nfaee/sg/15/107 dated 19th May 2015 regarding the dues in subscription. Only two associations only responded to clear the dues. All affiliates those who are due for payment are requested clear the subscription while coming to attend the General Council Meeting.
3. Legal Fund:
Those affiliates who are collected Fund towards legal proceedings on various matters are requested to deposit the same to the NFAEE legal Account at the earliest.
At present Federation is filed following petition in various CAT benches:
a. Technicians and Work Assistant case of Merged Pay Scales at Mumbai bench
b. SAs cases on DQE, Pay parity with So and Entry level pay at Mumbai and Hyderabad benches
c. MACP case in Supreme Court.
Legal Fund for SA’s case and MACP case is deposited in the account operating by NFAEE where as the Fund for Technicians and Work Assistants is deposited in the Account of AEW&SU.
Repeated request for collect legal fund for Technicians and Work Assistants was not take seriously by the affiliates and this may adversely affect the furtherance of the petition.
4. Accommodation at the BARC Training School Hostel:
All efforts being made to get accommodation to all send communication of participation. As there are interview programmes and graduation programme also scheduled during the same period and the delay for sending information may force to adjust the availability of the accommodation. Based on the information received at the Head Quarters we requested to the Hostel administration to allot rooms to the Associations.
Hope all affiliates will take the note of the above and will make the General Council meeting a grand success.
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi - 110 001
No. CONFDN/GENL/2015 Dated – 13.07.2015
2nd SEPTEMBER 2015
NATIONWIDE ONE DAY STRIKE AS PER THE CALL OF ALL CENTRAL TRADE UNIONS AND INDEPENDENT FEDERATIONS
23rd NOVEMBER 2015
NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE AS PER THE CALL OF NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION OF ALL JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING RAILWAY, DEFENCE & CONFEDERATION.
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING OF CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS HELD ON 12TH JULY 2015 AT DELHI DECIDED TO:
MAKE BOTH THE STRIKES A GRAND SUCCESS.
START INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN AND PREPARATIONS NOW ONWARDS.
CONDUCT GENERAL BODY MEETINGS, CONVENTIONS, OFFICE-TO-OFFICE CAMPAIGN AND GATE MEETINGS
CIRCULATE NOTICES, PAMPHLETS, POSTERS AMONG ALL EMPLOYEES. EXHIBIT THE SAME IN ALL WEBSITES.
SERVE STRIKE NOTICE FOR 2ND SEPTEMBER STRIKE BY ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS ON 11TH AUGUST 2015.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi - 110 001
The National Executive Committee meeting of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers was held at New Delhi on 12.07.2015. Affiliated organizations, General Secretaries of State Committees (COCs) and CHQ office Bearers attended the meeting. Com. K. K. N. Kutty, National President, Confederation, presided. After detailed deliberations for about six hours, the meeting took the following important decisions.
(I) 2nd SEPTEMBER 2015 NATIONAL STRIKE:
1. Confederation and all its affiliated organizations shall participate in the Nationwide one day strike on 2nd September 2015 as per the call of all Central Trade Unions and independent Federations.
2. Charter of demands on which the strike is being organised on September 2nd by Confederation shall include
(1) 12 point common charter of demands affecting all sections of the Indian working class and
(2) 10 point charter of demands of the central government employees formulated by the National Joint Council of Action. (See Charter of demands attached – Annexure-I)
3. Intensive campaign should be conducted among all Central Government Employees by each individual organisation by holding General body meetings, conventions, office-to-office campaign and gate meetings. Notices, pamphlets and posters should be printed and circulated to all offices and employees. Wide publicity should be given through print and electronic media. All websites of affiliates shall exhibit the campaign details, photos etc.
4. Confederation CHQ Leaders shall visit all important centres throughout the country between August 16 to 31st and address Joint Conventions/meetings of the employees. Meetings should be organised by the state/District level units of the Confederation (C-O-Cs). Advance planning should be made by the C-O-Cs to make the campaign programmes of Al India Leaders a grand success, by ensuring maximum participation of employees from all affiliated organisations (Details of the campaign programme will be published in the website within two days.)
5. State/District Units of the Confederation shall plan and organize their own campaign programmes at state/District level.
6. Strike notice will be served by Confederation CHQ to the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India on 11th August 2015. On the same day each individual affiliated organsiation of the Confederation should also serve strike notice to their respective Departmental heads. Demonstrations in front of all important offices should be held on 11th August 2015. Copy of the strike notice served by each organisation should be sent (email) to confederation CHQ.
7. All affiliated organisation shall make maximum efforts to ensure participation of maximum number of employees in the 2nd September strike. More than 10 crores organised and unorganised workers will be participating in the strike.
8. All affiliated organizations should issue their own separate circulars to all the lower units directing the Branch/District/Divisional/State/Circle level leaders to start campaign work immediately and also to ensure maximum participation of employees in the strike.
(II) 23rd NOVEMBER INDEFINITE STRIKE:
1. Confederation and all its affiliated organizations shall commence their own independent intensive campaign especially among grass-root level workers from now onwards.
2. At the same time Confederation state/District level leadership (C-O-Cs) should take initiative to organize joint conventions of National Joint Council of Action at maximum possible centres.
3. Immediately after the 2nd September strike and after submission of report by 7th CPC, the Confederation National Executive will meet again and decide further programmes to intensify the campaign programme for the success of 23rd November indefinite strike.
4. A Resolution adopted by the National Executive regarding 2nd September one day strike and 23rd November indefinite strike is enclosed herewith.
(III) OTHER DECISIONS:
1. The All India Two days Women’s Workshop of Confederation will be held at Hyderabad on 9th& 10th October 2015. About 150 lady delegates from all affiliates and C-O-Cs will attend the workshop. Quota fixed for each affiliate and C-O-Cs will be circulated shortly. Delegate fee per head is fixed as Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only). All affiliated organizations and C-O-Cs are requested to ensure maximum participation in the workshop. Travel tickets of the delegates may be booked well in advance.
2. Next National Conference of the Confederation will be held at Chennai (Tamilnadu) before September 2016. The Tamilnadu state Committee of the Confederation (C-O-C) shall finalise the dates/month in consultation with CHQ. Efforts may be made to hold the Conference in July itself.
3. Financial position of the Confederation CHQ was reviewed. It is noticed that many affiliates have not remitted their due quota. It is decided to instruct all affiliates to clear their quota arrears before 31st August 2015. Delegates to the National Conference will be fixed based on the quota remitted by each affiliated organizations and C-O-Cs. Needless to say that for smooth functioning of the CHQ and also for undertaking campaign programmes funds is a must.
4. Decided to nominate Com. R. Seethalakshmi, Convenor, Women’s Sub Committee, Confederation to the Women’s Committee of the Trade Union International (TUI)-Public an allied services functioning under world Federation of Trade Unions (WFTU)
5. Decided to grant affiliation to the following organizations
(a) Forest Survey of India Employees Association Dehradun (Uttrakhand).
(b) Employees Association of Directorate of Forest Education Dehradun Staff, Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
6. Decided to extend full support and cooperation for the successful conduct of the Asia-pacific region meeting of the Trade Union International (TUI) – Public and Allied Services at Delhi during the month of November 2015.
Meeting ended at 5 PM.
ANNEXURE – I
2ND SEPTEMBER 2015 STRIKE CHARTER OF DEMANDS
01. Urgent measures for containing price-rise through universalisation of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
02. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
03. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws.
04. Universal social security cover for all workers
05. Minimum wages of not less than Rs. 15,000/- per month with provisions of indexation.
06. Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs. 3000/- P.M. for the entire working population.
07. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs.
08. Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
09. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
10. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 & C 98.
11. Against Labour Law Amendments
12. Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
01. Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
02. No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
03. No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts.
04. Scrap PFRDA Act an re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
05. No outsourcing, contractrisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
06. Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
07. Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.
08. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
09. Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus
10. Ensure five promotions in the serve career.
RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE CONFEDERATION HELD ON 12.07.2015
AT NEW DELHI.
1. The National Executive of the Confederation which met at New Delhi on 12.07.2015 decided unanimously to endorse the call of the Central Trade Unions and independent Federations in the country for organizing one day nationwide strike on 2nd September 2015 to oppose the ongoing aggressive neo-liberal economic policies of the Government of India. The National Executive has decided to call upon all its affiliates to organise intensive mobilization campaign to reach out to each and every Central Government employees. The National Executive has also decided to deploy the National and state leaders of Confederation for a wider campaign amongst the Central Government employees in all states and District capitals of the country.
2. The meeting also noted with grave concern the rejection of a 5 years wage revision for Central Government Employees by the 7th Pay Commission and consequent demand of the benefit of merger of DA an Interim Relief. The meeting also noted the advisory articles appearing in the corporate/controlled media against the wage revision of Central Government Employees to influence the recommendation of the 7th CPC. The meeting noted with grave concern the negative attitude of the Government towards three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Postal Department by refusing to include them in the 7th CPC. The meeting decided to exhort the affiliates to bring the contents of the memorandum of the staff side JCM once again to the employees and prepare them for the proposed indefinite strike action of the CGEs including Railways and Defence workers from 23rd November 2015. It was also decided that besides the National charter of demands of prepared by the Central Trade Unions, the 10-point Charter of demands of the JCM staff side National Council shall form the combined charters of demands of the Central Government employees for the strike action on 2nd September 2015.
3. The meeting decided to appeal to all state committees and affiliated organizations to take active part in all meetings and conventions organised by Central Trade Unions, jointly with state Government Employees Federation, Bank, Insurance and other public sector undertakings. The Confederation and its affiliates shall serve strike notice for the 2ndSeptember strike on 11th August 2015 by holding massive demonstrations at the respective work places.
Monday, July 6, 2015
NCCPA ORGANISES ALL INDIA CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS CONVENTION AT HYDERABAD ON 31-07-2015
NCCPA Convention is being organised as per the decision of the National
Hyderabad based All Pensioners & Retired Persons Association taken
the responsibility to host the National Convention
Stay arrangements are from 30th July evening to 1st August evening.
All other details are available in the undermentioned Reception Committee